[ncl-talk] To add dots over desired location in a map

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 05:55:01 MDT 2015

Hi

I wish to add dots to demarcate specific locations of my interest in my
map. I know the lat-lon of those locations. I am including the following
lines in my script:

*  pmres = True  pmres at gsMarkerColor = "Black"  pmres at gsMarkerIndex = 16
pmres at gsMarkerSizeF = 0.01  gsn_polymarker(wks,plot,77.00,28.45,pmres)
draw(plot)       ; This will draw the map and the shapefile outlines.
frame(wks)       ; Advance the frame*
However, no dot is visible in the map. Also I am not getting any errors or
warning.

Please help me out with this

Thanks in advance!

Tabish