[ncl-talk] help

george luke otieno gotieno2000 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 09:36:37 MDT 2015

Dear All

I want to plot two variables *precip* and *precip1* from GPCP and GPCC, i
see some cases in the ncl scripts where resources are set for each
variable(Precip and Precip1) ,must i set resources for each variable. I am
trying to use same resources for the variable but am being told

"....Dimension sizes of left hand side and right hand side of assignment do
not match..." especially  for reading GPCP data section...at line 54

yet the datasets have same dimension

attached below is my script

Best Regards
George Otieno

Intergrated Climate System Modelling Lab.
Department of Environmental Atmospheric Sciences
608-737, Room 4302, Chungmu-Building
Pukyong National University,
45,Yongso-ro,Nam-gu, Busan, South Korea
Tel. +82-51-629-6643