[ncl-talk] 回复:Re: I might find some bugs about calculation of wet-bulb temperature

Mr.J shengxuan_ji at sina.com
Wed Dec 24 17:58:35 MST 2014

Hi Mary,
Thank you for you reply. That is useful.I have checked the description page of wrf_user_getvar, it has been updated. However, there is still a mistake about the unit of wet-bulb temp. On the page, it shows the unit is C, but I think it should be K. I have tried to get the wet-bulb temp by using "twb=wrf_user_getvar(a,"twb",0)" and print the summary of variable "twb". The result is:please refer to it. Thank you very much!
Hopefully, my second question in my previous email could be answer. Someone may check and correct it, because it may mislead some new men in NCL.
Whatever, I love NCL, the wonderful software! : )
Merry Christmas!Shengxuan