[ncl-talk] problem with marker

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 03:43:14 MDT 2014

Hi all,
    I finally got the exact font table for filled square marker it is in
35,"y". But for a scatter plot how can I give some transparency to each of
the points in my plot, as the latest point is covering the first appeared
point. I tried to use gsMarkerOpacityF but it is giving
warning:gsMarkerOpacityF is not a valid resource in scatter2_xy at this
time.
Please help me in this issue.
My ncl  is attached herewith.

Thanks,