[ncl-talk] problem with ShadeGeLeContour

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 19 11:36:30 MDT 2014

Debasish,

Please respond back to ncl-talk with follow-up responses, if possible.

When you get an error like this, I need to see some code, or better, get
your full script and the data so I can run the problem here. It also helps
us to know which version of NCL you are using.

You can use our ftp to upload files if necessary:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

--Mary