[ncl-install] Error show Can't find file "....."

Lin Ke LinKe at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Jul 27 20:02:21 MDT 2021

Dear NCARG team,

I have installed NCAR using conda
installation as described on line. However, some issues happened when I test NCL using the following commands:

ncl -V
6.6.2

ncl $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclex/gsun/gsun02n.ncl
Copyright (C) 1995-2019 - All Rights Reserved
NCAR Command Language Version 6.6.2
The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
fatal: can't find file "/lib/ncarg/nclex/gsun/gsun02n.ncl"

ncl $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclex/nug/NUG_multi_timeseries.ncl
Copyright (C) 1995-2019 - All Rights Reserved
NCAR Command Language Version 6.6.2
The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
fatal: can't find file "/lib/ncarg/nclex/nug/NUG_multi_timeseries.ncl"

Could you pls let me know how to solve these issues? Thank you so much.

Best,
Lin

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.