[ncl-install] ncl -V error: dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/libcblas.3.dylib

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Tue Oct 13 19:05:52 MDT 2020

NCL support is recently not responding to the ncl-install mailing list.  I
hope they can answer this question for you.  Meanwhile, here are a couple
other suggestions.

* Try sending this help request to conda support.  Conda is creating the
build that you are using.  It is likely that they will have some insights
into this missing library problem.

* I have been using NCL from Macports with good results recently.  If you
can't fix the conda install, you might try a Macports install instead.
This will require creating an isolated Macports environment on your Mac,
and installing a large number of dependencies.  The port name is *ncarg*,
and Macports currently shows the High Sierra build in good health.

    https://ports.macports.org/port/ncarg/summary

Good luck!