[ncl-install] An issue of WRAPIT running on Macbook

Yunpeng Shan yunpengshan2014 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 08:54:51 MDT 2018

Hello,

My name is Yunpeng Shan and I am a post-doc in the Department of
Atmospheric Science in Unversity of Wyoming. Recently, I tried to run NCL
on the Macbook but I came across a problem when I used the WRAPIT commend.

yunpengs-mbp:program yunpengshan$ WRAPIT cloudbornefrac.stub
cloudbornefrac.f90

WRAPIT Version: 120209
WRAPIT.c:4:19: fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
COMPILING cloudbornefrac.f90
LINKING
gcc: error: WRAPIT.o: No such file or directory
rm: WRAPIT.o: No such file or directory
END WRAPIT

The result is shown above. I do not know how to find the stdio.h file.

Any suggestion is welcomed.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes

Yunpeng