[ncl-install] java error in NCAR Graphics installation

P.K. Yeung yeung at ae.gatech.edu
Thu May 23 21:02:33 MDT 2013

Dear NCL consultants:

I am trying to download NCL 6.1.2 onto my Red hat Linx
system. I have gone thoruhg some procedures, but
am stuck at the step

java -jar $HOME/.esg/MyProxyLogon.jar -u yeungpk -h vetswebprod.ucar.edu -p
7512

(where yeungpk is my ESG userid)

A small window does pop up and ask me to enter a passphrase
to login. I suppos this should be my ESG password, which
Ijust changed this evening.

However I am getting an error message

Logging on...
Connecting to wetswelbprod.ucar.edu..
Error MyProxy bootstrap Trust failed. [Caused by
Failed to determine MyProxy servcer trust roots in
bootstrap Trust]

Could you kindly give me some advice on how to
overcome this?

Thanks

 	P.K