[Met_help] [RAL-IT #103383] History for question about the Grid-Stat tool

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 28 08:14:43 MDT 2022

I'm trying to use the Grid-Stat tool and I'm having some problems regarding
the observations.
The observations are obtained using ascii2nc tool according to the MET
tutorial and were ingested by the Point-Stat tool, but not by Grid-Stat.
Therefore, I tried to regrid them using the *regrid_data_plane *tool, which
runs without an error, but the output from the Grid_Stat tool is
not correct (I mean the *nbrcnt* files containing the FSS score have NA
values?).
I also tried to use the regrid option in the config file, but it didn't
work.

Can you, please, give me a hint on how to fix this?

Best regards,

Mirela Pietrisi