[Met_help] [RAL-IT #103299] History for PB2NC failed to convert NCO prebuffer file

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 7 11:54:56 MST 2022

To Whom It May Concern:

Perry is transitioning the EMC AQM o3/pm25 verification package to me. Some
pb2nc functions worked before and do not work at present time.  Please help
us to resolve the problem.

script location
venus:/gpfs/dell2/emc/verification/save/Ho-Chun.Huang/METplus-4.0.0/scripts
script name : run_metplus_aqmax.sh

runtime_log output is
venus:/gpfs/dell2/emc/verification/save/Ho-Chun.Huang/METplus-4.0.0/scripts/met_help_run_metplus_aqmax.sh.log
Line: 202, 238, 275, 446, 483, 520
runtime_intermediated_log output are in
venus:/gpfs/dell2/ptmp/Ho-Chun.Huang/met_help_metplus_aqmax

We understand that we still need to work on the FCST_INPUT file.  But you
can ignore the error for " Could not find FCST_INPUT file" at this moment.

Thank you for your help.

Ho-Chun Huang, Ph.D.

IMSG at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

5830 University Research Ct., Rm. 2792