[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #99669] History for met-tc site

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jul 12 11:42:21 MDT 2021

I was wondering if you have a site that is similar to METviewer site for
MET-TC:
https://metviewer.nws.noaa.gov/metviewer1.jsp

Or is the MET-TC included in the above path?
I ask this because I am working on loading the extratropical cyclone tracks
(.tcst) onto the machine and doing some interactive tracks stats.

Thanks,
Guang Ping Lou
IMSG, EMC/NCEP

METviewer doesn't store or process MET-TC data at this point.
We are planning to include this data type to the application in the
future.

Tatiana