[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #98389] History for Common MET Config Settings

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 27 15:26:59 MST 2021

After the telecon yesterday, I think you all wanted us to pass along the
MET config settings and dictionaries we set in our MET config files, so
this can help with the rework of the wrapped MET config files in METplus.
Here are mine. Some are already set up and wrapped in METplus (like the
model, obtype, and fcst and obs) but thought I would include just to give a
full picture.

*GridStat*: model, desc, obtype, regrid, fcst, obs, climo_mean, mask,
fourier, output_flag, grid_weight_flag, tmp_dir, output_prefix, version
*StatAnalysis*: model, fcst_lead, fcst_valid_beg, fcst_valid_end,
fcst_valid_hour, fcst_init_beg, fcst_init_end, fcst_init_hour, fcst_var,
obs_var, fcst_lev, obs_lev, obtype, vx_mask, interp_mthd, fcst_thresh,
line_type, jobs, tmp_dir, version
*PB2NC*: message_type, obs_window, pb_report_type, level_category,
obs_bufr_var, obs_prepbufr_map, quality_mark_thresh, tmp_dir, version
*PointStat*: model, regrid, fcst, obs, message_type, obs_window, mask,
output_flag, tmp_dir, version
*TcPairs*: model, storm_id, basin, cyclone, storm_name, init_beg, init_end,
init_inc, init_exc, valid_beg, valid_end, check_dup, interp12,
match_points, version
*SerisAnalysis*: model, obtype, regrid, fcst, obs, block_size,
output_stats, tmp_dir, version

If you need any more information, like what settings I change in some of
the dictionaries, like regrid, I'm happy to provide that information as
well.

--

Mallory Row

IMSG at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC