[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97256] History for Plotting Point OBS

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 29 08:16:57 MDT 2020

I realize the plotting tools are only to aid in determining what data is available in a theater of interest and not be presentation quality.  However,  when I plot this on our Linux system (X windows), the image back ground is checker board pattern that makes it hard to read the underlying data, see attached.  Is there anyway to get this plot with a uniform background?

Thanks
Bob Craig