[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #97257] History for How to remove the lines in performance diagram?

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 28 13:56:59 MDT 2020

I was trying to make a performance diagram and I only wanted the dots on
the plot instead of the connected lines between the dots. I tried to
change the "series line type"  to "nothing", and change "line width" to
"0"  in the series format, but none of them work. (see the attachment
please). How to remove the lines? Thank you.

Binyu

You can use NA value in the 'Line width' column. It should prevent
drawing the line.

Tatiana

From: binyu.wang at noaa.gov
Time: Wed Oct 28 13:21:41 2020

Thank you!  It works.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 2:51 PM Tatiana Burek via RT