[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #96404] History for METplus Use Case Data

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 13 15:35:27 MDT 2020

Hi MET Help Desk,

I hope this email finds you well. From a previous ticket discussion with
George (#95640), I wanted to follow up with some test data from the
Warn-on-Forecast experiment to be considered for a test use case with
METplus based on the workflow described in the ticket. I have attached a
compressed file with a subset of ensemble data (in GRIB2 format),
corresponding observation netCDF files, and a couple of configuration files
used to get METplus running. Please feel free to let me know if you have
any questions or run into trouble with any of the data provided.

Thanks!

-Brian
Brian Matilla
Research Fellow— Warn-on-Forecast Team
Cooperative Institute for Mesoscale Meteorological Studies — The
University of Oklahoma
NOAA National Severe Storms Laboratory