[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #94784] History for Question to run MakePlots after StatAnalysis in METplus 3.0

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 13 13:28:11 MDT 2020

I’m trying to run MakePlots after StatAnalysis, so I set "PROCESS_LIST=StatAnalysis, MakePlots" and "LOOP_ORDER=processes" in my config file.
After I execute the master_metplus.py with my config files, it’s weird that looks like METplus only ran MakePlots instead of StatAnalysis first then MakePlots.
Using the same config but set StatAnalysis only, it can generate the filter output properly.
Is there any example or guidelines to setup this kind of job?
I work on cheyenne, please check /glade/work/swei/MAPP/METplus_wk/workdir_bk if you need more information.
Thank you.

Best,
Shih-Wei