[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95393] History for Reading radx files for MET- MODE

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 13 13:27:24 MDT 2020

Good afternoon,
Are netCDF classic files from Radx compatible with MET? I'm trying to do a quick MODE test run with two gridded radar files (output from Radx).
Thanks,
Mariana

Confidentiality Notice - The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments to it may be legally privileged and include confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately of that fact by return e-mail and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments to it.