[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #96942] History for grid_stat output

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 13 12:40:09 MDT 2020

There are two things I want to confirm:
For attachment 1: it is part of the grid_stat output:
Why "Total number of matched pairs:" (column after LINE_TYPE) are the same
no matter which thresh_old is used?  So this number is not related to the
case when which specific threshold is used? It is the "TOTAL", correct?

For attachment 2:
Does the number on the second Y-axis refer to the number of matching pairs
that meet the standard? Those number is much higher than what is shown in
the log file
Thank you.

Binyu