[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #96775] History for remove files from database

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 13 12:21:31 MDT 2020

Would you please help to delete all the files with "Raikoke_31.0p25"  in
the database "mv_g2g_met_verf_Raikoke"? I don't know how to do that without
deleting the whole database.

Thank you.
Binyu

Subject: remove files from database
From: John Halley Gotway
Time: Mon Sep 21 13:00:19 2020

Hi Binyu,

I see you have a question about METviewer database maintenance. I'm
going
to assign this ticket to Tatiana Burek.