[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #94486] History for Mode Time Domain - object ID numbers exceeding 999 not printed to ascii table

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 18 09:39:07 MDT 2020

I am running the Mode Time Domain tool over a large timeseries, and the
number of objects identified exceed 999. These objects are all written to
NetCDF, however object numbers exceeding 999 are not printed in the ascii
table files.

Is there a configuration file or somewhere in the source code that could be
modified to allow for more objects to be printed to ascii?

Currently I have only found format statements requiring a minimum of 3
digit object numbers (“%03d”).
Brandon J Fisel, Ph.D.
Research Atmospheric Scientist
Geological and Atmospheric Sciences
Iowa State University

bjfisel at iastate.edu
Tel:219.242.1466
Fax:515.294.6049
"Climate is what we expect; weather is what we get." -Mark Twain