[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #94628] History for Error with Grid_Stat

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 19 12:16:50 MDT 2020

Dear MET-help,
I am trying to run grid_stat in my Cheyenne directory (/glade/work/gbode/WORK/8.0/MET_Tutorial/wrfMOD) but I get the below error.
MET_Tutorial/wrfMOD> grid_stat in1.nc in2.nc GridStatConfig_test -outdir ./ -v 2
DEBUG 1: Default Config File: /glade/p/ral/jntp/MET/MET_releases/8.0/share/met//config/GridStatConfig_default
DEBUG 1: User Config File: GridStatConfig_test
ERROR  :
ERROR  : Dictionary::lookup_dictionary() -> lookup failed for name "gradient"
ERROR  :

Please kindly assist.
Thank you.
Best regards,Ezekiel