[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95701] History for METplus Gridstat Error

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 22 19:19:49 MDT 2020

I am just testing the functionality of METplus GridStat on my specific data
- never used this specific wrapper before.

I get an error in the time_util.py (L280) - the else statement of an
if-else statement for whether 'valid' or 'init' was set, from what I
understand. My 'loop_by' is set to valid as I am basically comparing two
OBS files. I've tried some various settings, but ultimately get the same
error each time.

I am working on Cheyenne and set up the environment as specified on the
existing builds page. I can also send these files via email if preferred.

My command is:

master_metplus.py -c /glade/work/hertneky/airforce/gswr/config/GridStat.conf

Output logs are here:

/glade/work/hertneky/airforce/gswr/output/logs

I can also send these files via email if preferred.

Thanks,

Tracy