[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95668] History for PyEmbed Input File Config Option

George McCabe via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 22 17:56:16 MDT 2020

I'm working on putting a PyEmbed section into a METplus use case. Is there
an input file template option for this tool? I don't see anything that
looks like a valid option for that in the documentation. I'm thinking
something along the lines of "FCST_GRID_STAT_INPUT_TEMPLATE". I need to run
python scripts iteratively over multiple files. Best, Lindsay

--
Lindsay R. Blank
Associate Scientist

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to