[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95398] History for Running Grid_Stat for a specific location

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 5 15:15:04 MDT 2020

Dear helpdesk,
Please I would like to know whether I can run the grid_stat function on a single location of a netcdf file using        level      = [ "(*,*)" ];in the configure file. For example, I want to perform the statistics for Latitude 5 degrees North and Longitude 7 degrees E. Can I set the level in the configure file to       level      = [ "(5,7)" ];?  Thank you.
Best regards,Imoleayo