[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95399] History for Syntax error with ConfigConstants when running tutorial with MET 8.1.2

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 5 12:17:10 MDT 2020

I am getting this error when running a tutorial command with MET 8.1.2:

[model at spark MET_Tutorial]$ pb2nc $MET_TUTORIAL_DATA/input/sample_obs/prepbufr/ndas.t00z.prepbufr.tm12.20070401.nr $MET_TUTORIAL_DATA/output/pb2nc/tutorial_pb.nc $MET_TUTORIAL_DATA/config/PB2NCConfig_tutorial -v 2
ERROR  :
ERROR  : yyerror() -> syntax error in file "/home/model/software/met-8.1.2/share/met/config/ConfigConstants"
ERROR  :
ERROR  :    line   = 28
ERROR  :
ERROR  :    column = 7
ERROR  :
ERROR  :    text   = "("
ERROR  :
ERROR  :
ERROR  : K_to_C(t) = t - 273.15;
ERROR  :

Thanks,
Domagoj

PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: In accordance with NRS Chapter 239, this email and responses, unless otherwise made confidential by law, may be subject to the Nevada Public Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.