[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93708] History for Typo found in METplus2.1

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 8 12:12:36 MST 2020

If this has already been caught and fixed in METplus2.2, please ignore
this email.

In the "mode.conf" file under the mode use case it states:

 # location of grid_stat MET config file

MODE_CONFIG = {CONFIG_DIR}/MODEConfig_MEAN

when it should say "# location of mode MET config file".

Best,
Lindsay

--
Lindsay R. Blank
Associate Scientist

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to