[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93660] History for MODE Run Taking a Very Long Time

Randy Bullock via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 7 11:11:00 MST 2020

I'm trying to run mode on a 4km model grid just to calculate the area
included in the objects defined. It doesn't finish in the allotted 12 hour
wallclock on cheyenne. I feel like this is too long for a single file mode
run. Can someone please help me figure out what's going on?

Thanks,
Lindsay

--
Lindsay R. Blank
Associate Scientist

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obliged to