[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93980] History for Request assist with MET V5.2 Grid-Stat

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 4 16:22:34 MST 2020

I tried to run Grid-Stat using a single post-processed WRF output file and a NetCDF gridded observation file which I generated using Unidata IDV. The error dialog from the log file seems to indicate a problem wit the obs file, but I'm not sure how to resolve the issue. Could you take a look at the attached files to see if you can see wha tthe problem is?

Attached "IDV_test" file contains the run commands I used and the log output.
Also attached are the NetCDF obs file and the config file.

Thanks.

R/
John

Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist