[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #95018] History for METplus user guides - some comments

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 23 15:07:03 MDT 2020

I have started reading through the METplus documentation. I have come across a few small mistakes within it which I feel I should just make reference to for your information.

https://ncar.github.io/METplus/Users_Guide/met_tool_wrapper/PointStat/PointStat.html#sphx-glr-users-guide-met-tool-wrapper-pointstat-pointstat-py

Section 5.1.11.1 Point Stat example:
The Scientific Objective talks about a rainfall example, whereas when you examine the datasets and subsequent info this appears to be a wind/temperature example.  In addition there is a typo on prepBUFR (observation dataset line, spelt prepBURF on page)

If there is a preferred method for letting you know of things I spot then please let me know.

Regards
Rob