[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #94946] History for Help with Metplus in WCOSS

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 23 15:05:39 MDT 2020

I'm trying to use Metplus v2.2  in WCOSS Phase3. I see here
(/gpfs/dell2/emc/verification/noscrub/Julie.Prestopnik/METplus/)
that you only have Metplus v3 or v2.1. I'll be ok with using either but I'm
new to Metplus and all I know is from the user guide here
<https://dtcenter.org/metplus-practical-session-guide-july-2019/session-1-metplus-setupgrid-grid/metplus-setup/metplus-user-configuration-settings>
.
Can you tell me for v3 which modules in WCOSS phase 3? and in terms of
setup what is the difference with v2.2

Thank you

Tatiana
--

*Tatiana D. Gonzalez, PhD.*
*Analysis & Nowcast Branch*

*Analyze, Forecast and Support Office*

*National Weather Service**SSMC2, Room 14115*
*Silver Spring, Maryland*

*Ph. (301) 427-9500 *