[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #94911] History for A question in CAPE verification

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 15 09:48:46 MDT 2020

I have a question about my CAPE verification:
The truth is prepbufr data.  PC2NC tool was first used to derive
CAPE (D_CAPE), then use output nc file as truth, point-stat verify HREF
surface CAPE and some other surface variables forecast
(e.g. 2m T, DPT, WIND, CEILING, etc).
  All other variables are fine, but CAPE has no output in the stat file.
The log message shows  there is  0 pairs matches for CAPE.
  I can not debug this issue  further deep since I have no any other clue.
If you can provide help,   please go to my testing directory on Venus
/gpfs/dell2/emc/modeling/noscrub/Binbin.Zhou/usr2/MET/stat/hrefsclr/sfc/test
and see the script file  run.sh