[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #91495] History for Version of MySQL Client for MET Viewer

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 2 12:55:48 MDT 2020

Tatiana, what is the minimal version of MySQL client I need for MET Viewer?  I apologize if you already told me - I lost some emails.

Thanks
Bob

Subject: Version of MySQL Client for MET Viewer
From: Tatiana Burek
Time: Tue Aug 13 10:15:01 2019

Bob,
Currently we use MySQL 5.5.62  and MariaDB 10.1.38.
We also tested MySQL 5.6 and it worked fine.

Tatiana

On Tue Aug 13 09:12:07 2019, robert.craig.2 at us.af.mil wrote:
> Tatiana, what is the minimal version of MySQL client I need for MET
> Viewer?  I apologize if you already told me - I lost some emails.
>
> Thanks
> Bob

Tatiana, I also want to clarify that we only need My SQL Client on our
system, and not the entire database application.

From: Tatiana Burek
Time: Wed Aug 14 07:44:32 2019

Bob,
If you can connect to the remote database server with the installed
database client using the port number, user name and password -
METviewer should work fine.

Tatiana