[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #92716] History for metviewer and mysql

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 2 12:53:10 MDT 2020

I'm trying to install metviewer, and I note the requirement for MySQL.
Will this work with MariaDB or PostGIS?

Thanks
Gerry
--
Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS

Subject: metviewer and mysql
From: Tatiana Burek
Time: Fri Oct 18 14:07:15 2019

Hi Gerry,

MariaDB is supported by METviewer.
In order to make it work you need to build the code with
-Ddb.management.system=mariadb and specify
<management_system>mariadb</management_system>
in load and batch XML files.

Tatiana

From: Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Fri Oct 18 14:46:27 2019

Tatiana

Thanks. I'll see if I can make that work.

Gerry

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 3:07 PM Tatiana Burek via RT

--
Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS