[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #92401] History for Metviewer on AWS

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 2 12:53:48 MDT 2020

To Whom It May concern:

The hide cure function seems no working on AWS, Can you check plot

20191001_140121

The 4th curve in Cyan should not appeared and overlap with black curve.

Ho-Chun

Subject: Metviewer on AWS
From: George McCabe
Time: Tue Oct 01 11:23:15 2019

Hi Ho-Chun,

I see you are having issues with METViewer running on AWS. I have
assigned
this ticket to Tatiana. She will get back to you in the near future.

Thanks,
George

From: Tatiana Burek
Time: Thu Oct 03 11:32:41 2019

Hi Ho-Chun,
I believe I found a problem that caused the line to overlap and fixed
it.
Could you rerun your plot and let me know if the fix solved this
problem.

Tatiana

From: Ho-Chun Huang - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Thu Oct 03 12:17:59 2019

Hi, Tatiana:

Thanks for working on it.  The hide curve disappeared.  *But more
problem
on the order of Legend as well as issues about reload the same XML.*

(problem 1 ) On AWS web Metviewer for interactive load the
20191001_140121
and work on the order of curve

figure "met_help_case_20191003_175345"  show the order of figure does
not
match with what is order list specified at the bottom of panel

(problem 2)

met_help_case_20191003_175345_reload shown when you reload the same
figure
XML without any changes, the figure is different as well as the order
list
at the bottom of panel. {# back to 1,2,3,4??}  xml changes
automatically?

(problem 3 )

Figures produced by batch engineer show same problem exist
https://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/mmb/hchuang/transfer/

Ho-Chun

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 1:32 PM Tatiana Burek via RT

From: Ho-Chun Huang - NOAA Affiliate
Time: Thu Oct 03 12:19:55 2019

Sorry about the picture

From: Tatiana Burek
Time: Thu Oct 03 12:31:11 2019

problem 3 should be fixed. I will take a look at others.

Tatiana

On Thu Oct 03 12:19:55 2019, ho-chun.huang at noaa.gov wrote:
> Sorry about the picture
>
> On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 2:17 PM Ho-Chun Huang - NOAA Affiliate <
> ho-chun.huang at noaa.gov> wrote:
>
> > Hi, Tatiana:
> >
> > Thanks for working on it.  The hide curve disappeared.  *But more
problem
> > on the order of Legend as well as issues about reload the same
XML.*

> > (problem 1 ) On AWS web Metviewer for interactive load the
20191001_140121
> > and work on the order of curve
> >
> > figure "met_help_case_20191003_175345"  show the order of figure
does not
> > match with what is order list specified at the bottom of panel
> >
> > (problem 2)
> >
> > met_help_case_20191003_175345_reload shown when you reload the
same figure
> > XML without any changes, the figure is different as well as the
order list
> > at the bottom of panel. {# back to 1,2,3,4??}  xml changes
automatically?

> > (problem 3 )
> >
> > Figures produced by batch engineer show same problem exist
> > https://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/mmb/hchuang/transfer/
> >

> > Ho-Chun
> >

> > On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 1:32 PM Tatiana Burek via RT
> >
> >> Hi Ho-Chun,
> >> I believe I found a problem that caused the line to overlap and
fixed it.
> >> Could you rerun your plot and let me know if the fix solved this
problem.

> >> Tatiana

> >> assigned

> >> curve.

Is there s time lag for using batch engine of the fix ?

I ran twice after your email and the figure is shown in
https://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/mmb/hchuang/transfer/

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 2:31 PM Tatiana Burek via RT

<met_help at ucar.edu