[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #94650] History for Regarding imerg 3H data

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 2 12:12:21 MDT 2020

My name is Rachid Moustabchir.

I need imerg data (3B-HHR.HDF5) to do some comparison of rainfall fcst with
obs data using met model verification tool for the period of 2019/12/02 to
2019/12/06. I could not find any imerg directory in the nasa ftp (
ftp://arthurhou.pps.eosdis.nasa.gov).

How and where to get these data? Can you please guide me on this?

Thanking you most sincerely for your time and consideration.

Cordially,

Rachid Moustabchir

Assistant Professor

Science Faculty, Agadir