[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #94330] History for In Person Tutorial

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 2 12:10:51 MDT 2020

Will you be having any in person tutorials on how to work MET this year?

Thank you,
Skylar Smith

PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: In accordance with NRS Chapter 239, this email and responses, unless otherwise made confidential by law, may be subject to the Nevada Public Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.