[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93988] History for ROC curve - AUC values

Tatiana Burek via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 2 12:44:51 MDT 2020

Hi MET help desk,

So I have a new but quick METviewer-related question — I am creating ROC curve plots and was wondering the following: Is there currently a way to extract the value of the AUC for each curve in the figures? I am running METviewer v. 2.11 on my end and wanted to ask to be sure.

Thanks very much!

-Brian
Brian Matilla
Research Fellow— Warn-on-Forecast Team
Cooperative Institute for Mesoscale Meteorological Studies — The University of Oklahoma
NOAA National Severe Storms Laboratory

Phone: (405) 325-1688