[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #93513] History for plotting codes for verification results.

Minna Win via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Thu Apr 2 09:44:53 MDT 2020

Dear Mr. or Mrs.,
I am working using metplus for our fv3sar verification.
When we have the verification results in those stat files, my
colleagues now is loading them to metviewer and then plot from there.
I am wondering if you have some example codes (python) to directly plot
them?
That will be very helpful when  I am working a developing system.
Your help is appreciated..
Best Regards,
Ting

Ting Lei

IMSG at NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC

5830 University Research Ct., Cubicle 2765

College Park, MD 20740

Ting.Lei at noaa.gov <Joe.Smith at noaa.gov>

301-683-3624