[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #92031] History for grib template 46

Julie Prestopnik via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 16 10:24:24 MDT 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

I am transition all my code/script from phase II to Dell.  The
"undefined grib template 46" problem has been resolved on Tide/gyre.   Can
you repeat the same procedure for the Dell Met/8.1 version?

Thank you for the help.

Ho-Chun Huang
NCEP EMC

p.s.

WARNING:
WARNING: MetGrib2DataFile::data_plane() -> unexpected PDS template number
(46) may cause unexpected results. Please email met_help at ucar.edu.
WARNING: