[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #91984] History for Latest beta docker container available?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 11 10:11:52 MDT 2019

Hi all,

We are looking for the bug fix that addresses the configuration file
location to be dynamically set in docker container for. We tested it
outside of the docker container and it works just fine, but the environment
I need to change over utilizes the docker container.

Is there a stable beta docker container with this fix that we could
download?

Thank you!
Dana

--
Dana Strom
Verification and Visualization Task Lead

301-427-9451