[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #90484] History for What are needed to run any executables

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 6 16:56:08 MST 2019

Actually, I'm a beginner. Somehow i have installed met tools & got all
executables.  Now what else i need to run an executable. Reading user guide
i understand i need an input data file, a configure file. but I find these
instructions pretty complicated.

Actually, i want to calculate Skill score and rmse. i have grib2 data &
wrfout file . what else i need & how to get those things???