[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #77187] History for Re: Information on Your Request {28892}

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 17:01:12 MDT 2019

## Reply ABOVE THIS LINE to add a note to this request ##

Hi Randy —

Thank you for replying. I have attached two files, install.txt and config.log. Install.txt shows the commands that were run in the compilation. Config.log is the log output of the commands.

Thank you,

--
 Ed Swindelles

View the complete request history: