[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #77166] History for Re: Information on Your Request {28892}

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 17:01:03 MDT 2019

## Reply ABOVE THIS LINE to add a note to this request ##

Hello MET Staff,

Can you let us know when we should expect a response on ticket77142? Thank you,

UConn HPC

--
 Ed Swindelles

View the complete request history:
http://ets.engr.uconn.edu/helpdesk/support/ticketstatus?ticketNumber=28892&ticketPassword=28892uknjrm

Request access key: 28892uknjrm

Subject: Re: Information on Your Request {28892}
From: Randy Bullock
Time: Mon Jul 18 11:23:28 2016

Hello -

I'd like to see the the actual compiler command line(s) used in the
build,
so if you could run make again to build MET and tee the output to a
log
file, and then email us the log file, that'd be helpful.  Also, if you
could email us the config.log file produced by autoconf (should be in
the
top-level MET directory), I think that would be helpful, too.

Thanks in advance.

Randy

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 8:37 AM, Christian Kuntz via RT