[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #82511] History for Batch Plotting: Values Not Sorted error

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 10 16:43:20 MDT 2019

I just tried to run some of my METViewer batch plotting scripts on the NCEP
METViewer server and I got an unexpected error:

16:16:32 ERROR   **  ERROR:  plot 2mt_rmse_me: Values for variable model
are not sortedValues for variable T are not sorted

I haven't made any batch plots in a month or two but I don't recall getting
this error before.  I've attached one of my XML scripts which I haven't
modified besides the date range.  I am using Perry's mv_emc_g2o database to
make these plots so maybe something about his database has changed?

Thanks!
Ben