[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #87292] History for read_ncep_ice_nc_met.py

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:22 MDT 2019

I get the following error when running this command.

Tide:
/marine/noscrub/Deanna.Spindler/METplus/METplus-2.0/ush

module use /contrib/modulefiles
module load intel met/8.0
module load grib_util/v1.0.3

Tide4-P2 ush> plot_data_plane PYTHON_NUMPY ncep_ice.ps \
> 'name="/marine/noscrub/Deanna.Spindler/METplus/METplus-2.0/ush/read_ncep_ice_nc_met.py;'
ERROR  :
ERROR  : do_quoted_string() -> string too long! ... c = "�"
ERROR  :