[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #87187] History for METv5 - MODE netcdf output

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:23 MDT 2019

I have run a previous version of MODE (v4.2) that writes some necessary
fields (some listed below) to the output netcdf.

fcst_simp_bdy_start
fcst_simp_bdy_npts
fcst_simp_bdy_lat
fcst_simp_bdy_lon

When using MODE (v5), those fields listed above are no longer written to
the output netcdf.  The v5 release notes mention "Enhanced the
configuration files for MODE, Grid-Stat, and Wavelet-Stat to allow the user
to select which fields should be included in the gridded NetCDF
output."  Checking
through the release notes, I have not come across an option to enable the
writing out of those fields.

How could I get those fields written to netcdf in MODE v5 like v4 does?

Cheers,