[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #86896] History for Re: read binary file in MET6

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:25 MDT 2019

I sent an email to met_help and realized my email attachment size is above
the maximum limit. So, I am sending the link page of the dataset which I am
trying to read usng MET6. Take any day from this page :
ftp://ftp.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/pub/smcd/jhuang/npp.viirs.aerosol.data/edraot550/2012/
.

Debasish

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 1:42 PM Debasish Hazra <debasish.hazra5 at gmail.com>