[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #86706] History for why SATOB data can not match the specified level in METv7.0?

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:26 MDT 2019

On Sunday, I sent some cases and a config file in the yu_data directory hoping to get the answer why my cases can not match the specified level in METv7.0 whatever I regard this kind of observation as ADPUPA data. No reply for me, So I ask the issue again. I am afraid nobody will check the email box.
I am looking forward to your news.
warm regards
Yu Xin