[Met_help] [rt.rap.ucar.edu #86978] History for MET on Cheyenne

John Halley Gotway via RT met_help at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 9 12:07:25 MDT 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Lintao, a visitor at RAL. I want to use MET on cheyenne based on
instructions here (
https://dtcenter.org/met/users/support/online_tutorial/METv6.1/tutorial.php?name=tutorial_setup&category=existing_met_builds).
However, the directory has been changed, and either 7.1_beta4 or 7.0 can be
loaded any more.

May I ask where is the MET executables are located on Cheyenne, and which
version shall I load please?

Thank you
Best regards,
Lintao